Co-hosted by the Reutlingen School of Theology (GBHEM LEaD Hub Europe) & Wesley House Cambridge (GBHEM LEaD Hub Britain) and in cooperation with The Methodist related Schools in Europe (MTSE), this series of lectures will explore Leadership and Ministry in Wesleyan Contexts.
These online lectures will explore various aspects of leadership and take place on Tuesdays from October 10 to December 12, from 5.15pm – 6.50pm.
Various topics will be covered by experienced leaders and lecturers from across Europe, offering perspectives from the Wesleyan/Methodist tradition such as,
- The theology and spirituality of leadership
- Various leadership models
- Supervision and mentorship
- Goal-setting and vision casting
- Management and delegation
- Boundaries and role clarity in leadership
- The leader’s self care and time management
- Leading change in a congregation or ministry area
To find out more and to register for the series, see here.