The Susanna Wesley Foundation is continuing to support a series of seminars from the Research Group in Theology, Research and Practice at the University of Roehampton in 2020-21.
The RGTRP meets between 11.30 am – 13.00 pm. For more information on each speaker and talk, as well as zoom details, see the RGTRP website:
- 19 January – Dr Sanjee Perera (Open University/Coventry University)
- Cognitive Ecclesiology: how Church shapes our cognition
- 2 February – Sally Rush & Jim McManus (University of Roehampton)
- Sally Rush: The experience of the white chaplain and community worker in a context where the majority of young adults are from different ethnic backgrounds
- Jim McManus: Health and its Social Determinants: Why is it a theological issue?
- 9 March – Prof Tone S. Kaufman (MF Norwegian School of Theology, Religion and Society)
- A New Old Spirituality? A Qualitative Study of Clergy Spirituality in the Nordic Context
- 23 March – Dr Karen O’Donnell (Sarum College)
- Providence, Prayer and Pregnancy: theology in the light of reproductive loss
- 27 Apr – Dr Cathy Ross (Church Mission Society in Oxford)
- Imagining Mission as an Adventure of the Imagination
- 11 May – Dr Chris Shannahan (Coventry University)
- The Violence of Poverty and Christian Activism in the Age of Austerity