Church Consult – an exciting, new initiative
This is a new, peer-driven initiative for church-based leaders, facilitated in partnership with the Susanna Wesley Foundation that is inviting participation for the 18/19 year.
A consortium of experienced practitioner theologians who have worked in both church, business, and academic environments over many years are offering a reflective and strategic space for leaders and practitioners across all traditions to consider Christian mission and engagement in a challenging, creative, diverse world.
The hallmarks of this experience include:
- shared and intentional learning
- beginning with experience, and engaging with live issues (intriguing or puzzling)
- working with the grain of the context
- integrating theory and practice
- developing a sense of agency, confidence and new strategies for leadership.
The experience will centre on a series of three one day events building a core cohort of practitioners. Facilitators include Chris Baker, Keith Elford, Rosy Fairhurst, Sue Miller and Nigel Rooms. In 2018-19, these days will be 4/10/18, 22/11/18 and 31/1/19 in Birmingham (UK).
Read much more about this initiative here.
To register your interest in this programme contact us here.